1964 Ford Thunderbolt Phil Bonner Limited to 1250pc 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1964 Ford Thunderbolt Phil Bonner die cast car model by Autoworld.
- Phil “Daddy Warbucks” Bonner was a big name in Ford drag racing in the 60’s. He started his drag racing career in 50’s in Georgia. He was picked as one of the original Ford Motor Company Drag Team drivers in 1962 and received one of the 10 lightweight Ford Galaxies produced that year. This model has NEVER been produced in 1:18 scale.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.