1969 AMC AMX S/S Kim Nagel Limited to 1250pc 1/18 Diecast Car
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1969 AMC AMX S/S Kim Nagel die cast car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
- American Motors commissioned Hurst to build the prototype super stock AMX after the tremendous success of the 1968 HEMI® Darts. The AMC AMX was the first American-built steel-bodied two-seater since the 1950s Ford Thunderbird. A handful of these classic machines were designed specifically for the racing circuit and all 52 were originally painted Frost White and equipped with 390 cubic inch V8 engine mated to a 4 speed transmission. The Kim Nagel AMX is #36 of 52 cars that Hurst specially modified to compete in the professional super stock races, and is reminiscent of what made the Hurst S/S AMX a racing legend.