1969 Dodge Charger Hawaiian Funny Car Tribute Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Dodge Charger Hawaiian Funny Car Tribute Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis & Trunk.
- Cragar Rims & Goodyear Tires.
- Opening Doors, Hood & Trunk.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Roland Leong’s Hawaiian legacy began in the Top Fuel Dragster arena, winning both the Winter nationals at Pomona and the U.S. Nationals in 1965 and 1966. Transitioning to the Funny car class, Leong continued the popular Hawaiian moniker, and his first Funny car left its mark on the racing circuit by taking the Funny car Eliminator class in the 1970 and 1971 NHRA Winter nationals. Throughout the 1970’s and 80’s, Leong sported several cars with the iconic “Hawaiian” theme, including a notable win at Ontario Motor Speedway’s last drag race in 1980 at the NHRA Winston World Finals. Honoring the spirit of Leong’s Hawaiian legacy, Auto World is excited to present this RACING DREAMS 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, decked in true Hawaiian theme, as it might have appeared as a stock muscle car with accurate racing graphics and finely detailed stock features.