Don Prudhomme "The Snake III" '73 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of Don Prudhomme "The Snake III" 1973 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs model by Autoworld.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Die-Cast Tube Chassis
- Highly Detailed Plastic Body
- Plumbed & Wired HEMI Engine
- Lift-Up Body with Prop-Rod
- Serialized Chassis
- Late in 1972, legendary driver Don Prudhomme, nicknamed “The Snake” debuted a new John Buttera built Cuda funny car. Initially sporting minimal decals over a black fiberglass body, the ‘Black Snake’ only raced in a few west coast meets before the end of the season; the NHRA Supernationals, Beeline in Arizona, and at Lions in California. The Black Snake Cuda would finish out its competitive career wearing the Army colors of Prudhomme’s new sponsor winning the NHRA Gatornationals and US Nationals.
- Replicating classic funny cars of the 70s, Auto World is proud to welcome you to the collecting world of Legends of the Quarter Mile. Produced in stunning 1:18 scale with strict attention to detail, this Don Prudhomme 1973 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car has a die-cast tube chassis, authentically replicated graphics and a serialized chassis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- This diecast won't last long so order now!